It is very typical, there are scaly spots, itching, burning patches on the head and bends (knees, elbows), lower back. Therefore, methods of treatment of such diseases using the most effective, which are able in the shortest possible time to improve the patient's condition and eliminate the symptoms.
As the doctors say, to completely cure the psoriasis it is impossible. But, you can achieve significant improvements health and the elimination of most symptoms with the help of folk remedies.
Causes of psoriasis
Medicine highlights a number of reasons that can affect the development of psoriasis, namely:
- a weakened immune system (due to improper diet, stressful situations or bad habits);
- genetic predisposition (after mechanical damage, allergies, viruses, etc.);
- neurogenic (psychological upheaval, stress);
- a metabolic disorder (excessive cholesterol, a deficiency of vitamins);
- hormonal disorders;
- physical injury;
- sharp change of climatic conditions.
Symptoms of psoriasis
The first signs of this disease are:
- a bundle of nails;
- the occurrence of blisters;
- rapid loss of skin cells, flaking;
- the appearance of itchy rashes.
Medicine parts psoriasis in several stages:
- Enhanced (appearance of a red rash);
- Unchanged (no new lesions);
- Getting worse (the rash becomes pale).
The main rules of home treatment
In home therapy has its rules and specifics. Now you can see some of them:
- multiple folk remedies (eg, herbal teas for internal use and ointments or dressings);
- during the home treatment is necessary to follow specialists ' recommendations (e.g., to follow the diet, protect the skin from sunlight, take medications).
Doctors are advised to use traditional medicine in the period of weakening of psoriasis, but several methods can be used during an exacerbation.
The methods of treatment of folk remedies external use
Consider what may be the psoriasis treatment at home folk remedies external use. These include ointments, compresses, bandages, baths.
For maximum effect, it is very important to choose the right ointment. Below you can read some people's recipes.
An ointment based on beeswax
- butter – 10 art. l;
- bee glue – 3 art. l;
- wax – 2 art. l;
- uterine milk – a plate (20 pieces);
- pollen – 2 art. L.
All you need to mix and bring to the only-begotten condition, the affected area of the skin to clean it with peroxide and put a gauze bandage with the contents of the ointment.
Dressings and baths
Often there are those who are easier to bandage than to produce ointments. But given the reviews of patients that have used these bandages, there is a positive trend.
From raw grated potatoes (pink varieties) make a kind of porridge, and applied on the affected area. Such bandage must be kept for at least two hours.
Daily baths with decoctions of herbs, not more than 25 minutes. Such herbs include:
- the celandine.
After bathing it is not recommended to wipe your skin with a towel, let dry.
Grandma's recipes from psoriasis for oral administration
For the treatment of psoriasis it is recommended to use not only drugs that affect the symptoms, but the infusion is able to normalize and strengthen the immune system.
Tincture of succession
For cooking need:
- 4 HP series;
- the boiling water.
Series, pour boiling water and leave to infuse for several hours. In the cooled infusion add honey.
Tincture of Sophora japonica
One of the most effective remedies is tincture of Sophora japonica, for this you will need:
- 0.5 l burner;
- 3 art. L. flowers of Sophora japonica.
Flowers of Sophora japonica filled with vodka, and stand for months in a dark place. Usage is simple – 1 tsp three times a day for 25 minutes before a meal.
Take 3 times a day half a Cup.
Herbs that help to eliminate disease
Positive dynamics can be achieved by using herbal teas, which are sold in every pharmacy. Before use, all ingredients must be dried. Thus, what herbs helps to get rid of psoriasis?
To treat the symptoms of psoriasis is often used water which is intended for internal use. It should take up to 4 times per day.
Black elderberry is also used for the treatment of psoriasis. You need to take 1 tbsp. l. grass pour two cups of boiling water and keep it for (at least hours). To take after meals 3 times a day half a Cup.
Treatment of folk remedies of various forms of psoriasis
Psoriasis of the scalp
In the first place will tell you about psoriasis that affects the scalp, and its treatment. For the treatment of this disease must be systematically applied tinctures and masks, which we will discuss below.
The mask contains:
- natural honey;
- birch tar;
- beaten egg whites;
- castor oil.
After you wash your head, do not hurt the hair rinse infusions:
- nettle and chamomile;
- the collection of herbs;
- wormwood and chamomile.
All of the above methods are quite effective when used in combination with natural drugs. You will be able to achieve the maximum effect, using tinctures and masks every time before you wash your hair.
In this type of disease occurs a sharp deterioration in the condition of the nails, over time, starts the bundle, the skin around the nail becomes dry.
There are traditional methods that will help to improve the General condition:
- Baths on the oak bark;
- Sea buckthorn oil;
- Decoction of Laurel leaves;
- Baths with corn starch and oatmeal.
Psoriasis on elbows
In this type of disease, it is recommended to use both external and internal medicines which help to restore the immune system and is enriched with vitamins the entire body. To the most effective drugs include:
- Baths with sea salts;
- The use of juniper for baths;
- The use of moisturizing creams;
- Smearing the affected areas with tincture of celandine, chamomile.
For treating such diseases are also advised to refer to procedures, which prevent peeling and dryness.
- For a systematic application is necessary to use a moisturizer;
- It is recommended to use ointments, which is a thick cream.
For the treatment of Palmar-plantar psoriasis in folk medicine, the most commonly used teas and tinctures. The most effective the following recipes:
- 20 gr. Bay leaf pour 2 cups of boiling water and simmer in covered pot on low heat for no more than 25 min. Take half a Cup 3 times a day, no more than a week;
- elderberry leaves 2 tbsp brewed 500 ml of boiling water and let stand for half an hour, after this decoction should drain. Take 70ml after eating;
- a good result can be achieved by applying fish oil for plaque.