The main feature of the treatment of psoriasis is to find the drug that will help you specifically. This should pass certain tests, analyses and to consult with a specialist.
Types of medications for psoriasis
All drugs against psoriasis can be divided into several major groups. They can be used alone or in combination with other.
For example, a tablet will be used for internal use, and the cream or ointment will have external effects. Thereby markedly increasing the effectiveness of treatment.
By 2017, statistics of patients with psoriasis at risk of being not in our favor, since the analysis of the disease this year showed a noticeable jump in the number of those who got sick.
While scientists will not find the true causes of psoriasis, to develop the best and most effective against psoriasis, they will not.
But now the list of drugs allows you to easily buy a effective means. It remains only to determine with the physician which group of drugs and in conjunction with what techniques will help you most effectively.
Drugs against psoriasis can have the following forms:
- Homeopathic medicines;
- The patch.
- Chinese remedy;
About them is to talk separately to identify the strengths, and perhaps weaknesses of drugs.
- Cream belong to the group of remedies from psoriasis that have the most effective impact;
- Cream copes with getting rid of symptoms;
- The main components of the cream is active ingredient, the oil, water and emulsifier;
- A small amount of fat helps the skin hydration, which is very important for psoriasis;
- One of the best creams is the drug with vitamin D, which in combination with ultraviolet radiation quickly eliminates all forms of psoriasis;
- The main advantage of hormonal ointments — rapid elimination of symptoms and effective treatment. The hormones provoke certain side effects and are addictive;
- The most preferred type of ointments for psoriasis is non-hormonal group;
- The gel helps to eliminate symptoms of psoriasis and to cope with its external manifestations in light and medium stages;
- Gels are versatile and focused action;
- Depending on the type of gel, it can be applied topically or orally;
- The main task of oral gel — rid your body of harmful substances and toxins;
- The gel does not act as a cure for psoriasis, i.e. use it as the only means to combat the disease should not. But as a supplementary drug significantly increases the effectiveness of other drugs.
- Quite a new direction in the treatment and prevention of psoriasis is the application of the spray;
- Spray mostly recommended during remission;
- The task of the spray from psoriasis is to take care of the affected skin during the treatment;
- Sprays are not included in the composition of hormones, which makes them totally safe;
- Main functions relieving inflammation, itching, antiseptic and moisturizing effect;
- Oil is not a new word in medicine and, in particular, in the treatment of psoriasis;
- The oil is widely used in medicine for various skin diseases;
- The main disadvantage of oil is the likelihood of an allergic reaction to it because of the plant origin;
- All oils that are used as medicines, are divided into food and essential;
- The most effective essential oil-based Jasmine, cedarwood, chamomile, mint and tea tree;
- Reviews show that sea buckthorn oil helps to eliminate inflammation, relieve irritation and speed up the regeneration of the skin;
- As edible oil in the treatment of psoriasis at home using burdock, linseed and olive.
- The patient is often confronted with the appointment of the doctor homeopathic remedies;
- An important feature of homeopathy is that this type of treatment can be assigned at different stages of the disease;
- The essence of homeopathy lies in the cumulative effect and strengthen human immunity;
- Compared to many hormonal drugs, homeopathic remedies consist of entirely natural ingredients;
- It makes possible the appointment of such drugs to children and pregnant;
- Homeopathic medicines are acceptable even in the period of breastfeeding;
- The type and method of taking homeopathic medicines determined by a physician after individual surveys and analyses.
The shampoo is an effective drug in the treatment of psoriasis of the scalp. Experts noted the important role of shampoo for getting rid of the symptoms and consequences of the disease.
Shampoos are divided into several major groups:
To get rid of psoriasis at home recently actively started using a new medication — patch.
The essence of its application is quite simple:
- First, remove the protective film from the patch.
- Previously recommended to treat the affected area with warm water, flushing possible contamination.
- To stick the patch.
- At the end of the period specified in the instructions, the plaster should be removed.
- During the day the procedure is repeated several times.
Patches are easy to use and they show good efficiency. This is due to the joining plate special medicinal components.
PILLS AND INJECTIONS
- Pills and injections refer to medications increased action. Their efficacy is beyond any doubt;
- The cure for psoriasis in the form of tablets or injection can only be assigned with the appropriate physician;
- To buy and use drugs alone is not recommended. Not worth risking your health.
Better to consult a doctor about proper treatment of psoriasis using proven and effective drugs.