Psoriasis is so heavy and unexplored disease, which even today fails to establish the real cause of its development. Scientists around the world tirelessly working to clarify the mechanism of the disease. But despite the combined efforts of medicine, and representatives of the science, the pathology relates to incurable diseases and the triggering factors that affect the appearance of the body the unfortunate eruptions of the skin, remain up to the end not studied. Well-known historical fact is the very statement of Winston Churchill, who has put a monument to the man, who would have been able to clarify the causes of the development of the disease and find an effective way psoriasis treatment. As is well known, the politician suffering from rashes on the skin.
Later in this article we will try to understand how to treat psoriasis in the house and what are the techniques for this most suitable.
Psoriasis and its characteristics
Up to today about the psoriasis we can say the following: the disease refers to the chronic inflammatory processes of nature, not infectious. This is due to the appearance of spots on the body, not viral or bacterial, and a couple of other nature. Manifestations of the disease are very diverse and depend on type of disease and the individual characteristics of the human body.
If you catch psoriasis from the person's home or in any other way possible. The disease is referred to autoimmune disease and cannot be transmitted by contact. However, the genetic factor plays a very important role. According to the medical statistics of the child, whose parents suffer from mali, is very high the probability of developing the disease. And the risk increases if the skin rashes are afflicted with both parents.
- Phase of progress.
- Fixed the stage.
Almost all types of disease accompanied by the appearance on different parts of the body of platelets, and papules, which are highly irritating and flakes. For almost all forms of disease is typical of the so-called "psoriatic triad". So you call the following symptoms:
- The appearance of the acids stearic spots. So to characterize the appearance on the skin in the beings spots of various sizes, from a few millimeters to several centimeters. The stain can be round or oval and have on its surface whitish or greyish scales. The layer of dead skin is easily removed and is reminiscent of the stearin.
- The terminal film. If you scrape the scales on the skin of the patient remains very thin pink film. The skin in this place is very delicate and easy to mechanical damage.
- Blood pink. After removal of the terminal film on the surface of the dermis, act small drops of blood. They are mainly found along the perimeter to link the health of the skin and of the boundaries of the point.
The exception are the types of disease, such as pustular psoriasis and guttate psoriasis. When pustular type of disease on the body appear to be a kind of bubbles filled with clear liquid. After the release of the content on the skin will remain red spots with bright red or pink. When guttate psoriasis is characteristic of the peeling may not occur at all, or is expressed in very weak shape.
The causes of disease
In simple terms, psoriasis is a wrong response of the immune system of the body to internal and external stimuli. The causes of the disease can become a serious metabolic disorder in the body, then a normal and an allergic reaction. To predict the onset of the disease is impossible. The most likely reasons relate to the following factors:
- several allergic reactions of the body;
- wet and cold climate;
- frequent infectious disease;
- hormonal disorders;
- stress and mental disorders;
- pathology of the organs of the endocrine system;
- the intake of some medication medications;
- effects of mechanical and chemical on the skin.
In the presence of favourable disease factors happens accelerated the division of the cells of the dermis. Still immature cells die, which binds the death of the layers of the skin. In these places, he begins to develop a strong inflammatory process, as well as the immune system perceives the process as an outsider.
All the theories about the origin of the disease up to now agree on the fact that psoriasis refers to non-infective, autoimmune disease, heal fully, which was impossible until today.
The principles of treatment of psoriasis at home
Often people who suffer from psoriasis, you ask: how to cure psoriasis forever home? Unfortunately, get rid of the disease, you can not even in the case of expensive and intense treatment. In most cases, the disease is returned. The state of remission change relapse and vice versa. However, the treatment of psoriasis at home can, and most often aims to get rid of the acute symptoms, but also clean the skin of a man from platelets and papules. The basic principle therapy at home – the control in the course of the disorder, and to avoid the complications of the disease.
Home treatment of psoriasis is the use of drugs of various forms of release, as well as funds of folk medicine. The drugs can be of the following types:
- tools for application – ointments, creams, lotions, shampoos;
- drugs used inside – a variety of drugs, as well as tinctures, decoctions;
- lotions, masks and body wraps;
- baths with addition of aromatic herbs;
- sun baths and air.
All types of treatments directed at facilitating the patient's condition, the cleanup and restoration of the skin.
That you should take into account the treatment at home
Cure psoriasis at home should be very careful. Throughout the treatment, and before starting the course of medicine, should consult a specialist. Also to get the desired results it is necessary to respect the following rules:
- Follow the instructions of taking drugs.
- In mild forms of the disease, it is possible to limit the anointing oil and some of the medicinal plants. If the disease proceeds into more severe forms, it will be difficult to avoid the treatment of such serious drugs, such as corticosteroids.
- Make sure to use moisturizers. This will help to maintain the natural hydration of the skin.
- Eliminate the rind is possible only after their softening point. To do this you need to very gently so as not to damage the skin.
- Taking the sun or the air of the bathroom, you must adhere to strictly prescribed instructions.
- It is not necessary to apply some ointments at the same time. It is not the effect of increasing the treatment, and can cause side effects.
- After having passed the course of treatment is needed to a break. The more serious the drug, the greater must be the interval between the following assumption.
- It is very important to follow a diet and routine. Also need to give up bad habits. Even the most effective treatment may be unnecessary in the absence of prevention measures.
The use of ointments and creams
The effective treatment of psoriasis at home is carried out with tools designed for external application. In most cases, these medications are assigned a physician, as is often the drugs have many side effects and if used improperly can cause serious damage to the body. After the diagnosis, and prescribe medication, it is possible to continue the treatment of psoriasis at home. Later in this article, we analyze a group of medicines that most commonly prescribed for the disease.
Hormonal funds mainly prescribed if severe psoriasis. These drugs are able to exert a quick effect, however, in most cases, the short-term result. It is also forbidden to the long-term use of drugs based on hormones, as they are capable of inflicting serious damage to some internal organs. For example, the liver, and the kidneys, the heart. Another great disadvantage of these funds is that their application often leads to the development of psoriatic arthritis. Most of the ointments can be divided into the following groups:
- On the basis of triamcinolone. Drugs have allergic, anti-inflammatory properties. They are well relieve the itching and swelling.
- On the basis of progestin, acetonide, fluocinalone. He expressed antiexudative, antipruritic, allergic properties.
- On the basis of hydrocortisone. To promote the regeneration and recovery of the dermis. Slows down the pathological rapid division of skin cells.
- Ointment with betamethasone. Tools of this fantastic group relieve the inflammation, eliminate the itching and swelling.
A method of non-hormonal of funds
The treatment of psoriasis at home more often is done with the help of non-hormonal ointments. The main advantage of these funds is minimal side effects and the lack of effect of habituation. The action of the data of medicines less quickly funds on the basis of hormones, however, the effect of a longer treatment. The main groups of drugs the following:
- Salicylic acid and zinc ointment-.
- Ointment-based tar. Have anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, anti-allergic action.
- Cream with vitamin D.. These drugs have a positive effect on the cells of the skin, relieve itching and irritation, nourish and revitalize.
- Vitamin funds. Their composition is rich of essential elements such as zinc, magnesium, potassium, copper, iron, and other.
- Medicines containing fat. Data drugs are good for the metabolism, relieve inflammation, eliminate the itching and swelling.
Drugs designed for indoor reception
Methods of treatment of psoriasis at home also implies the use of instruments for the indoor reception. Treatment at home must necessarily include the antihistamine and sedative.
All means should be assigned taking into account the current pathology and the individual characteristics of the patient. Psoriasis and its treatment at home requires a careful approach and the non-respect of basic rules can lead to complications and considerable damage to the state of the patient.
Home treatment active carbon
One of the main reasons for the development of psoriasis is a disorder of metabolic processes. Causing the skin susceptible to changes. Then one of the ways to treat this disease is the use of drugs inside. The activated charcoal has an effect on the body, removes harmful substances, helps to normalize the metabolism. This drug is often used for the treatment of psoriasis. Highlight the use of activated charcoal against this skin disease:
- Eat tablets 2 times per day. The number must be calculated on the basis of body weight – 1 tablet to 10 kg. the Duration of this impact should be 1 month.
- Grind the pill until the consistency of the powder, their number is also calculated based on the weight. Pour 1 cup of water, take the solution 2 times a day for 2 hours before eating your food. The course of such therapy should be of about 40 days.
- 3 hours before the food intake should drink 1 tablet. Take 3 pcs.per day.
The choice of the scheme of administration of the active charcoal depends on the degree of skin lesions.
The use of non-conventional means
How to treat psoriasis in the house? Often the houses use non-traditional methods of treatment of psoriasis. To him we refer such funds as the therapy with the help of mud and clay. These methods are relatively secure, however, give sometimes unexpected results.
Works very well in the mud on the lake Siwash. Buy this tool can be in the pharmacy. For the application it is sufficient to heat the mud and apply an even layer on the affected skin. The mask are to be 1-1,5 hours until completely dry. Then the dirt, wash it off with lukewarm water.
You can also use the white clay. She has a healing effect on the derma, the skin, reduces the inflammation and the itching.